Bucket List

Sarah

I had a bucket list.

1. buy bucket

2. make list

3. put list in bucket

Actually, I've not thought about a bucket list. I suppose I need to make one up for real. First, gotta get me a bucket.

LOL [MENTION=322]Mazz[/MENTION] !!!

My bucket list is as follows:

- Graduate and become a Zoologist.

- Study either wolves, crows, or hyenas. (My 3 favourite and most interesting animals)

- Buy a house in the country on a big piece of land.

- Get a GSD and/or a husky sometime in my life, when I'm older and on my own.

- If money suits it, maybe build a barn and board horses?

A lot of the things I've always wanted to do involved travelling, luckily enough I've got to see most of the countries I really wanted to!

At some point I'd love to learn sign language - I don't know why, just has always been in my head...and maybe learn to swim!!

Learning to swim would be a good idea - never know when you'll need it!

A lot of the things I've always wanted to do involved travelling, luckily enough I've got to see most of the countries I really wanted to!

At some point I'd love to learn sign language - I don't know why, just has always been in my head...and maybe learn to swim!!

my bro is deaf and he does sign language so ive always wanted to learn that aswell, although he does talk a bit it would be still nice

Deal!

A favorite band of mine The Young Dubliners does a trip to Ireland about this time every year. It's kind of a "tour" with band type trip. I would love to go along for one of these trips! :D

well save up and get your ass over to ireland, but its not all fields like ye see in the movies lol :)