Help!! I'm Addicted!!!

Sarah

.............. To this forum!!!!!

Seen as though i'm seeing more and more members on here that spend more time on here than i do - and that's saying something - lol I thought i'd start up an addicts thread where we can all get help LOL !!!

I'll kick off...

Hello, my name is Sarah and i'm a Husky Owners Addict :up:

what about a thread for people whose partners are addicted:rolleyes:

But then you'd have to talk to me if I wasn't ;)

I don't know about addicted (you're right, Demiurge, denial is the first sign!) but it is therapy when you have to sit at home with your feet up (hard life, innit?!) & realise you're not alone!!! :D

Guest snowdog

I have a question, I have a friend, who is panicking about how she will get online to the forum when she is at work, it brings her out in a cold sweat and she has a strange sicky feeling woooosh all over her, and shes contemplating risking using the works computer to get online, even though she risks being sacked, is my friend!!! an addict?

Guest snowdog

I will tell my (friend) she should be asahmed of herself, NO NO NO I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE ITS ME! IM ADDICTED THERE IS NO FRIEND, I LIED, ITS ALLLLLL MEEEEE, PHEEEEW THAT FEELS BETTER, but then if this is an addiction I dont think i want to be cured! lol