Puppy attacking older dog. Training tips or advice?

Juno

So Juno will be 5 months soon, and she's getting pretty big... before it didn't put much of a dent in our other dog, so we hoped Sadie would put her in her place. Well, today she lunged across the room thinking that Sadie was going to get fed and not her, and ended up attacking her and ripping out some of her hair. With Sadie starting to get old, I'm not sure what to do in order to make Juno stop. Most of the time it's about food, but sometimes it's just competing for love or attention. I can tell when she's about to go off, because she freezes, then her nose wrinkles, and then she goes for Sadie's face.

Even though Sadie is about 50lbs and Juno is 28lbs, she's about as tall as her. Juno will really only get to 40lbs, but since Sadie is getting older, Juno can easily hurt her. I'm just not sure what training methods will work with this

Skyla used to do this with bings any time she went for him she got a firm no n removed from the room or was made to sit there away from him whilst he got fed first n she got fed once he had finished , he always gets treats first too even now , she no longer attacks him

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

I'm definitely going to try the removing from the room as a form of time out. She has separation anxiety and jealousy issues, so I could use that to my advantage. But from what I've read, I guess I have to wait until they dish it out for a while. If she still continues to attack her by the age of 8 months, then we will remove her and stick her outside. What amazes me is that she starts fights when sadie takes her chews. Sadie raises hell when she gets too close, and in doing so, she flings the chew into Juno's area so that Juno ends up winning.