India So Far....

Sparks

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen some wicked taxi drivers in my time but when he leaned on his horn and drove straight through that stop sign!! OMG!!!

Where are the pictures, I know you've been taking a bundle of them, c'mon, cough 'em up!!!

hope this works....

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151082782302694.433175.609402693&type=1&l=41d0591921

I would be a nervous wreck riding in that taxi. Looks like a time you will long remember Marc. Thought about you today. Passed a sheep farm on my way to Muscatine, Iowa.

I would be a nervous wreck riding in that taxi. Looks like a time you will long remember Marc. Thought about you today. Passed a sheep farm on my way to Muscatine, Iowa.

I held on quite tight...

Not sure if anyone noticed, but near the start, there is like a skidding sound and then a tiny bit of talking.... He nearly crashed! And I nearly needed new underwear lmao,

I will never ever forget being here its an amazing experience.

Haha!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

glad its fun. it sounds just like some of the places i,ve been. its when the locals thrust their hips at you while doing a tribal sex dance it gets really scary lmao

I really hope that don't happen, I may introduce the Gangnam style dance to them :D

yikes that car ride is scary! :eek:

How on earth did you manage to charge your drinks to the wrong room! LMFAO!

They ask you your room number at the end of the night..... Never a good thing to do, they should ask at the start lmao