Kelly's had her baby!!!!

Sarah

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its kells on her dads account....

here are a few more pix of my daughter, havent been on facebook as i cant stop staring and cuddling her

post-1354-13586080304949_thumb.jpg

post-1354-13586080310545_thumb.jpg

post-1354-1358608031646_thumb.jpg

awwww what do the dogs think of her?

they havent met her yet!!!

we are having the bathroom re fitted at home so i have been staying with my mum....

plus i had to have an overnight hospital stay :( and am still requiring treatment in oxford so i cant go home yet....

i have another hospital appointment wednesday and hopefully they can give me the ok to go home/ be discharged to a g.p's care....

eden-willow is the most chilled baby ever!!!!

heel pricks and sound tests dont phase her, she just sleeps and pulls funny faces....

oh and has picked up a bad habit of sticking her middle finger up to granddad!!!!! naughty lady

they havent met her yet!!!

we are having the bathroom re fitted at home so i have been staying with my mum....

plus i had to have an overnight hospital stay :( and am still requiring treatment in oxford so i cant go home yet....

i have another hospital appointment wednesday and hopefully they can give me the ok to go home/ be discharged to a g.p's care....

eden-willow is the most chilled baby ever!!!!

heel pricks and sound tests dont phase her, she just sleeps and pulls funny faces....

oh and has picked up a bad habit of sticking her middle finger up to granddad!!!!! naughty lady

bet u miss them

ugh update....

i have very bad pelvic girdle pain which means walking/stairs/sleeping hurts....

my epistotomy wound came open and i was on tablets for that

im on 3 diff pain killers/anti inflammitorys for the pain,

so im not really getting to enjoy my baby :(

cant wait to go home and see my dogs but the drs here still have me in their care and im not gonna leave until im better