Poor Peppa lol

Povodny

Aww, They play like Bear and Ice. Poor old Bear lays on the floor with her tail between her legs and Ice goes for her legs and neck and shakes the life out of them! Then he goes to walk off and she calls him back?! Lol.

Lovely to see them playing,your pack behave and look a lot like mine!!:rolleyes:.Beautiful dogs,and you have done a great job on your garden too.:)Hope the Safster is doing ok .x

She's doing brilliantly thank you, we should make the trip down an join you on one of your walks one day

True, three ish hours! But at least a straight run and less than getting to my daughters :) lol

Yes,sure to be a good 3 hrs,plus maybe a few stops but it is a very straight run,and we live just 5 mins from an exit of the m4,so if ever you have the urge to visit sunny Wales,just let me know!!:)

• 2 weeks later...