The Pawpack Huskies!! Our New Super King Size Bed!!

basketcase687

Fabulous pics, they are all so sweet in there together, and I was feeling so bad for Thunder till I saw that he finally got a turn in the end!!! I don't think ours would do that together and was sure from the title of the post that I would see them in YOUR king sized bed, like ours spread out in ours!

Thank you.Lol, your pack are truly spoilt rotten then!!.Funnily enough,we do have a super king size bed ourselves,but I don't even allow them upstairs,so they have no chance of getting on that:rolleyes:.Believe it or not I have a thing about dog hairs!!!:rolleyes:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you.Lol, your pack are truly spoilt rotten then!!.Funnily enough,we do have a super king size bed ourselves,but I don't even allow them upstairs,so they have no chance of getting on that:rolleyes:.Believe it or not I have a thing about dog hairs!!!:rolleyes:

HuskyHijinx spoiled pack? Really? No kidding!!! LOL...;) We do fight for space every night...as they used to all sleep with us in a queen. Too bad the comforter can never be seen because it is always covered by a sheet that weekly gets folded, shook out, and then straight to the wash. We've just come to be used to the hair, and it's really not too bad upstairs, but downstairs is just horrible! I get hair in my refrigerator and nearly every pot an pan! Sometimes even pulling them out of the silverware drawer!

HuskyHijinx spoiled pack? Really? No kidding!!! LOL...;) We do fight for space every night...as they used to all sleep with us in a queen. Too bad the comforter can never be seen because it is always covered by a sheet that weekly gets folded, shook out, and then straight to the wash. We've just come to be used to the hair, and it's really not too bad upstairs, but downstairs is just horrible! I get hair in my refrigerator and nearly every pot an pan! Sometimes even pulling them out of the silverware drawer!

Lol,yes,so agree with you,dog hair is the bane of my life!! Our lot mostly stay in our kitchen/ family room,and only come into the lounge in the evening.I have to get the Dyson out first thing every morning( up goes the electric bill!),and dust down the sofas,as the hair just floats in the air.My girls tell me they find hairs in their school lunch boxes:eek:,and I find them in my refrigerator too!!.Even my clothes are mostly the material that hairs don't stick to so much!! Sticky rollers all around the house... Aarghh!! Not too bad at mo,as none of them moulting too much,but I'm sure that won't last for long.I could go on....the battle continues.....:rolleyes:!!!

Lol,yes,so agree with you,dog hair is the bane of my life!! Our lot mostly stay in our kitchen/ family room,and only come into the lounge in the evening.I have to get the Dyson out first thing every morning( up goes the electric bill!),and dust down the sofas,as the hair just floats in the air.My girls tell me they find hairs in their school lunch boxes:eek:,and I find them in my refrigerator too!!.Even my clothes are mostly the material that hairs don't stick to so much!! Sticky rollers all around the house... Aarghh!! Not too bad at mo,as none of them moulting too much,but I'm sure that won't last for long.I could go on....the battle continues.....:rolleyes:!!!

ha ha ha! Even with just one......the battle continues!