Elara's show wins so far

SaraB

Thought I'd put together Elara's show wins. She just turned 2yrs on the 25th and this is what she's won so far.

First our first show at around 6 months her IABCA National and International Puppy Title and got a puppy group 3 in one of the shows! Her rear looks so high in this picture! lol. Thankfully she leveled out as she grew.

IMAGE0003_zpsf278187e.jpg

Her first AKC point!

IMAGE0004_zpsdf06b9ae.jpg

Her Best of Winners for 2 more AKC points! I didn't handle her for this show, because I wanted to watch her in the ring and I was working the show. Notice my kennel club's new shirts (I think our logo makes us look like firemen. lol).

IMAGE0005_zps45bfd386.jpg

Sadly I don't think we're going to go to anymore shows this year, but will pick up again next year. We'll just be too busy the rest of the year and need to save money.

Well we are trying to open our own business! So I'm pretty sure we won't have time to show even though I'd really like to. We're opening up a sal****er aquarium store.

I am getting a second Springer bike attachment, so hopefully our cool weather will continue and I'll run the girls on the bike more.