Please check in here if you are effected by the Sandy

Smokey

I thought I'd make this thread for anyone effected by the storm. I've been praying for all my east coast friends and family....

Let us know how you and your pets are doing. Damage? Outages? Falling trees?

There was a berm break in NJ thankfully far away from my cousin who lives there. But I absolutely freaked out when I read about in the news and called her and started crying when I heard her voice.

We are all worried about you.

I'm too north for the storm, but my parents (along with Suka) are getting rained on hard. The hurricane (now a tropical storm) is supposed to veer off to the north-west before it reaches them, but they are still expected to get a lot of rain and heavy winds.

They've lost power several times in the last 24 hours; there have been a few damaged trees (and my parents say a tree fell on top of a guy's house...don't worry, the family in that house is safe)

I thought I'd make this thread for anyone effected by the storm. I've been praying for all my east coast friends and family....

Let us know how you and your pets are doing. Damage? Outages? Falling trees?

There was a berm break in NJ thankfully far away from my cousin who lives there. But I absolutely freaked out when I read about in the news and called her and started crying when I heard her voice.

We are all worried about you.

That's a really good idea! Why didn't I think of it? Lol.