Pale-beigish yellowish poop

So for the past two days Cally has had pale- beigish poop that is really smelly. She has only been somewhat eating her food which I didn't find weird because she often goes without eating (picky girl) then I just took her out at 11:30am and she had a very very pale yellowish stool. My boyfriend said she also pooed twice this morning, which I find weird as she hasn't been eating very much the past couple days. The only thing different she has eating which I was thinking may have caused it is two nights ago my boyfriend's dad gave her some cooked salmon... she also got into some chicken nuggets that day. Other than the coloured poop there is nothing wrong. She's still drinking, playing, somewhat eating and being her usual self and the poop is not diarrhea, it is formed. Do you think I should be concerned?

Do you feed kibble? What color is her kibble? I've noticed that my dogs' poo color corresponds to their kibble color. And I agree with the above; over feeding as well as even a small change in diet can cause different color poos...I don't think there is a need to be concerned but if she starts behaving as if she's uncomfortable, I'd take her in just in case...

I just called the vet, she said since the poo is still formed and everything else is normal, I shouldn't be too concerned but if she starts throwing up or acting lethargic than I should bring her in. I'm hoping that it is just because of the nuggets and the salmon that bothered her digestive system. We'll wait and see how it goes, I'm just a paranoid furmom lol. And she eats Blue Buffalo Wilderness (Salmon) and she has never had problems on it yet and she gets the same amount daily- 1 cup in the morning and 1 1/4-1 1/2 cups at night which she doesn't even always eat.

i read somewhere that u should never give your dog salmon because it could contain a parasite that causes salmon poisoning disease. But if it was thoroughly cooked then it shouldnt be a problem.

That is true for Pacific Salmon. Can be lethal to dogs and canines in general (coyotes, wolves). If frozen at or below 0*F for 14 days (maybe longer?), or thoroughly cooked, the parasite is killed.