concert tonight!

LittleLuka

saw them year before last. most of it was lipsynced sadly. they have great records but suck live. shinedown is one of my favorite bands.

They lip synced? That's not rock n roll. They didn't appear to have synced tonight, and the show itself was brilliant.

They lip synced? That's not rock n roll. They didn't appear to have synced tonight, and the show itself was brilliant.

most of their songs were autotracks and yeah they lipsynced. the parts he did sing sounded awful. sevendust toured with them and they sounded much better.

most of their songs were autotracks and yeah they lipsynced. the parts he did sing sounded awful. sevendust toured with them and they sounded much better.

Gutted especially when it's your favorite band. Pretty certain last night was live, and not one bad vocal throughout. The support bands were exit ten and redlight king. Both decent but nothing special.

Gutted especially when it's your favorite band. Pretty certain last night was live, and not one bad vocal throughout. The support bands were exit ten and redlight king. Both decent but nothing special.

i know! i had heard them a few years back before that and they were awesome! i don't know what happened. maybe he just had an off night. never heard of either of them. when i saw them they toured with sevendust, puddle of mudd, and 10 years.

i know! i had heard them a few years back before that and they were awesome! i don't know what happened. maybe he just had an off night. never heard of either of them. when i saw them they toured with sevendust, puddle of mudd, and 10 years.

Puddle of mudd?? haha not heard them in a while. Sure i still have their album knocking about somewhere!