The Pawpack Huskies!! A Walk On The Wild Side!!

basketcase687

A video of Sass and Lycan,filmed last Saturday,taking their everyday walk, through our beautiful Usk Valley,just a 10 minute walk from our home.:)

"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6vTuFG0wgM

NB,It is generally not advisable to let huskies off lead.All locations in this vid are safe from traffic.

Thank you Tracey,glad you liked it!! Wasn't easy ,I used the ipad,and filmed as I tried to keep up with them!! Lol,you are absolutely right,they are walked like this twice a day,and consequently, always flat out.:rolleyes:...Karen.xx

yeah i can imagine,i can just about take a half decent pic! never mind trying to do a vid lol,well you know what say a tired husky is a happy husky.xx

I just love watching your pack, even only 2 of them, and it seems like not that long ago that Lycan was just a little tike! Your daughter is beautiful, also! And, seems like a good sport holding on to leads and chasing. I still get nervous when they look so far away and I think that Jessy would just go into the wooded area and disappear! The boys might hang around, but I would never trust my girl! Great vid, thanks for sharing.

Great Video love the music!! One of my favorite songs would go perfectly with this! Beautiful Day by Mellowdrone! :D

Beautiful area you live in...and what could make it better??? A pair of stunning Huskies! They are so well behaved. Do you work alot with them on recall? Sass sure reminds me alot of our Cj. :)

Great Video love the music!! One of my favorite songs would go perfectly with this! Beautiful Day by Mellowdrone! :D

Beautiful area you live in...and what could make it better??? A pair of stunning Huskies! They are so well behaved. Do you work alot with them on recall? Sass sure reminds me alot of our Cj. :)

Thank you,glad you liked it!!.:)Don't know that song,so will check it out, may be able to use it in future:)Tbh,we have never done a great deal of work on recall,but they have always been off lead in this area since very little pups.This walk is their everyday routine,and they pretty much stick to the route,they do have odd moments when they chase a bird or squirrel,but area is so big,after a few mins,they give up!!,and it is well away from roads.Lycan is quite exceptional,since he always looks for me,and will stay with me,if,for example the others go in one direction and I go another,he will stay with me.My husband runs with all 4, but if I go out with him,he has to leave Lycan with me,cos he literally would have to drag him away.:rolleyes:He is my beloved boy!

And yes,Sass looks a lot like Cj,funnily enough,I nearly said that to you the other day,when you commented on out photo post""super ,king side bed"!!:D

I just love watching your pack, even only 2 of them, and it seems like not that long ago that Lycan was just a little tike! Your daughter is beautiful, also! And, seems like a good sport holding on to leads and chasing. I still get nervous when they look so far away and I think that Jessy would just go into the wooded area and disappear! The boys might hang around, but I would never trust my girl! Great vid, thanks for sharing.

Aww,Thank you Nanci for your kind words.Yes,I miss Lycan as a puppy ,they just grow up far too fast,we certainly can't have any more but he will always be my baby boy!.Im glad I have some vids of him as a puppy,running away from the others and being battered,at least I'll always have that.The part towards the end of the vid,when they race off,is where they go down to the pond for a drink.They do the same thing everytime,so nothing to worry about,honest!!:rolleyes:

That's a fab video Karen, thanks for posting. I want to come !! Lol

This sounds a strange question. Safi has a habit of laying a trail of pee where ever she goes. I'm thinking this is her breadcrumb trail as she's the one who when let off listens least. The trouble is Peppa's suddenly started doing the same and I'm concerned she'll start being as bad as Safi. Do any of your girls do this?

This sounds a strange question. Safi has a habit of laying a trail of pee where ever she goes. I'm thinking this is her breadcrumb trail as she's the one who when let off listens least. The trouble is Peppa's suddenly started doing the same and I'm concerned she'll start being as bad as Safi. Do any of your girls do this?

Thank you Nic,glad you liked it!.No ,definitely haven't noticed either Mystie or Sass doing that.Mystie is a really good girl off lead,about as good as a husky can get,Sass is the most lively,so will run the most,but always keeps us in her sight.The boys are pretty chilled ( lazy,bone idle !) and after a quick sprint,quite knackered!:rolleyes:

Dont forget,offer is still there,if you get the urge to visit Sunny Wales!!(more like a bog these days lol!):D

Thank you Nic,glad you liked it!.No ,definitely haven't noticed either Mystie or Sass doing that.Mystie is a really good girl off lead,about as good as a husky can get,Sass is the most lively,so will run the most,but always keeps us in her sight.The boys are pretty chilled ( lazy,bone idle !) and after a quick sprint,quite knackered!:rolleyes:

Dont forget,offer is still there,if you get the urge to visit Sunny Wales!!(more like a bog these days lol!):D

I need to talk sweetly into the OH's shell like and start looking at the weather for a cold dry day :)

Do you think the phrase ' fancy a road trip?' is sweet enough? Lol

My Jessy marks all the time when we walk...we are waiting to see her lift her leg on a tree with the boys any day now!