Hi From Birmingham

Remus2007

Hi All, Our names are Deb and Rod. We have a 5year old Husky/Malamute called Remus. Hes a right cheeky chap who has changed our lives completely. He loves digging our garden up, stealing tv remotes, dvds, underwear etc pretty much anythin that will fit in his mouth. But hes grrrrrreat and we would'nt be without him for the world. We would love to chat with other doggy owners and Remus would love to meet up with other Dogs to go on walks with. :)

post-8841-13586079990502_thumb.jpg

post-8841-13586079989884_thumb.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome to the forum! Such a gorgeous boy! Remus is an unusual name - is the next one going to be called Romulus? Once you have had one Husky for a while, many people get a second. And then a third... This is known as MHS - multiple husky syndrome

Hi and welcome to the forum! Such a gorgeous boy! Remus is an unusual name - is the next one going to be called Romulus? Once you have had one Husky for a while' date=' many people get a second. And then a third... This is known as MHS - multiple husky syndrome[/quote']

Thank you, our only regret is that we did'nt have another one from the litter. We got his name from the werewolf in Harry Potter it was'nt till later we realised about Remus and Romulus lol x

Howdy! We are Stacey and Aleu and we're from Birmingham too :).

I spend my time either walking the Aleu in places like Sutton or Sandwell Valley, training dogs (I'm a dog trainer and work with a lot of huskies!), showing Aleu or doing dog sledding, we've just ran our first rally this year.

If you want to make friends I run meet ups around the central area. We normally go to Sutton but with the E Coli breakout recently it's been a bit wishy washy, although it's apparently all clear now.

Anywho, I'm around the Perry Barr area so if you ever want to hang out, give me a shout.

Stacey xxx

Howdy! We are Stacey and Aleu and we're from Birmingham too :).

I spend my time either walking the Aleu in places like Sutton or Sandwell Valley, training dogs (I'm a dog trainer and work with a lot of huskies!), showing Aleu or doing dog sledding, we've just ran our first rally this year.

If you want to make friends I run meet ups around the central area. We normally go to Sutton but with the E Coli breakout recently it's been a bit wishy washy, although it's apparently all clear now.

Anywho, I'm around the Perry Barr area so if you ever want to hang out, give me a shout.

Stacey xxx

Thank you Stacie, That would be great im sure Remus would love to come to one of the meet ups he would have the time of his life :)

post-8841-13586080288405_thumb.jpg