Stranger

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because you have a big heart! :D

(I'm a sucker for animals too! During movies, I feel more sad when an animal is hurt/killed than when a human is hurt/killed....)

dont watch Hatchi a dogs tale then, its a box of tissues film

i own it on dvd. it's so sad.

i will never watch marley and me again. my second dog to ever have is my parent's lab and bless his heart i can't even think about losing him.

Oh god, don't even mention that movie! That one got to me too, and thanks to some moron on the internet who spoiled the ending, I cried throughout the whole movie!

They made a sequel to that thing, called the 'puppy years' or something...as if to make it up to audiences that cried themselves to death!!

Oh god, don't even mention that movie! That one got to me too, and thanks to some moron on the internet who spoiled the ending, I cried throughout the whole movie!

They made a sequel to that thing, called the 'puppy years' or something...as if to make it up to audiences that cried themselves to death!!

when it came out our family dog a beautiful golden retreiver (always will be the best dog i've ever owned) was getting really old and having hip issues. We saw that stupid movie on the DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS! we all sobbed hysterically and came home and cried over Houston. lol

when it came out our family dog a beautiful golden retreiver (always will be the best dog i've ever owned) was getting really old and having hip issues. We saw that stupid movie on the DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS! we all sobbed hysterically and came home and cried over Houston. lol

Aw, That makes it even worse!! :(

lol...

strange question, something that drifted through my mind on way to work

you know how you can drift from lane to lane when driving, well

If you and another car was driving at the same speed, but one of you gently drifting from side to side, will you end up at the same destination at the same time? or will the one that drifts end up getting there just a little slower....

lol...

strange question, something that drifted through my mind on way to work

you know how you can drift from lane to lane when driving, well

If you and another car was driving at the same speed, but one of you gently drifting from side to side, will you end up at the same destination at the same time? or will the one that drifts end up getting there just a little slower....

Assuming you keep the same speed, then of course the one drifting from side to side will be (a tiny bit) slower. They will also use more fuel because of the friction of the turning wheels. It requires (again, a tiny bit) more power to keep the same speed.

Here's a fun one, something that's been bugging me for ages. Imagine walking home with some friends. Your home is just around the corner and normally you just follow the main street. However, there is a small allay that also has a 90 degree corner. Friend A is arguing that walking through the allay is faster, friend B disagrees because the roads are equally long. Who is right? :P

post-2355-1358608168206_thumb.png

Edited by BlueWolf

Turns out... taking the alley is the shortest route! (Despite the muggers, lol)

post-2355-13586081721787_thumb.png

If you measure the length of the lines you will see that the green one is 551 pixels long and the red is only 509 pixels long. In other words, if the usual (green) route would normally take you a minute to walk, the alley would be 5 seconds faster. It's not much, friend A was right after all :P