My photos on TV

Rosemary

I know not many members are interested in my non-husky photos :rolleyes: but ..... I seem to keep making threads about arbitrary things that happen, so .........

I got an e-mail yesterday from our national TV station and they are interested in using the photos I took of the swallows in the garden. A friend of mine persuaded me to send them in - it is a wildlife conservation program that has been running in SA for many years. The segment I sent the photos in to, is a competition based on photos taken by non-professional people taking photos of wildlife in SA.

Anyway, the e-mail I received was that they are interested and they will be in contact with me re rules and format (?), for the 2013 season.

:bananadance1::bananadance:I am chuffed - I don't know what they will do to the photos to spruce/sharpen them up, but just to be in the running is great. One photo or set of photographs is highlighted each week, and at the end of the season the winner is chosen.

The prizes are awesome too :yahoo:

These are the photos - I don't think they are great composition wise, but they think they are interesting enough :)

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php/47397-Husky-Fur-and-the-Swallows

I just wish I had got the huskies in the pictures somehow :rolleyes: