And so it begins....

Povodny

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pulled this off Togo

The relative furlessness of the last couple of months appears to have ended. Here comes months of tumbleweed :$

Stop it Nicola,you're scaring me!!(Dont you know I have a fur phobia!!!).Im also enjoying relative furlessness at the mo....don't say it's going to end.Nooooooo!!:rolleyes:

Oh boy, Micah has almost finished a BIG blow, and Ozzy has just started :( very inconsiderate of him I must say :rolleyes:

Why do they do that? Our lot will spend the next umpteen months blowing taking it turn about. I think Togo blew his in between each of the others last year. How does he do it!? Lol

Love him to bits though. Hes a lamb, a noisy outspoken lamb, but a lamb lol

Stop it Nicola,you're scaring me!!(Dont you know I have a fur phobia!!!).Im also enjoying relative furlessness at the mo....don't say it's going to end.Nooooooo!!:rolleyes:

Im so sorry Karen, but I must warn you of this impending invasion of small stealthy balls of fur that accumulate in corners, under furniture and against skirting boards. I must also bring your attention to the static factor. This is when you don clothing of a dark coloured nature and attempt to leave the house fur free. This of course is considered folly as all husky owners know this is actually a mission considered impossible.

This message will self destruct in........

Im so sorry Karen, but I must warn you of this impending invasion of small stealthy balls of fur that accumulate in corners, under furniture and against skirting boards. I must also bring your attention to the static factor. This is when you don clothing of a dark coloured nature and attempt to leave the house fur free. This of course is considered folly as all husky owners know this is actually a mission considered impossible.

This message will self destruct in........

Lol,mission impossible indeed!!.Looks like it will be in time for Christmas then!!. Just love it when they moult in mid Winter,when they are mostly stuck inside!!.Aarghh,why didn't I get a poodle??!!:rolleyes:

Lol,mission impossible indeed!!.Looks like it will be in time for Christmas then!!. Just love it when they moult in mid Winter,when they are mostly stuck inside!!.Aarghh,why didn't I get a poodle??!!:rolleyes:

'A' poodle? Wouldst thou not hav got four poodles?