And so it begins....

Povodny

Come to think if it.. Yes!

Poodles are tbe dawg of choice when it comes to mixing :$....

Apparently

Well,believe it or not,before we got Mystie,our first husky,we went to see some cavapoos!!!( cavalier king charles x poodles)They don't moult!!!. I was all for that,my girls would have had anything,as long as it was a dog,but oh said no,he wanted a husky....so...it's all HIS fault!!(men,they never listen!!!):rolleyes:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea - let the birds collect it for their nests!

We always remove the tufts from the garden for the exact same reason :( The birds here keep sitting on the fence, waiting for the right moment and taunt the dogs. Glala and Dana will get completely obsessed with them. They'd love to get their paws on them.

Well is it? Just so I know for when Kodi finally looses his fluff!!! :)

Can't tell if you are serious but you should NEVER shave your husky. Their fur protects them from cold , heat, and sun, and helps their metabolism and temperature remain constant. So NO, don't shave them...get an undercoat brush.

May I say, before anyone else gets the wrong end of the stick. Simon was joking about shaving Kodi. If you look carefully the 'lol' and the ':)' gives it away :P

No LOL on the one I answered and didn't see the other when I posted it. Don't think you need to clarify for him...there are those that have shaved their huskies, so it is not unusual.

A friend of my husband's came home with him at lunch time, and there were all these little tufts being left behind as Ozzy moved through the house - at first he wasn't sure what they were until Monty pulled a few loose from his body. He was amazed. He also had a good laugh when Monty told him I don't even pack the vac cleaner away anymore - it stands against the wall in the lounge - pride of place :rolleyes:

It is. On a different note Kodiak is changing colour! Still very black and white but we're getting hints of sable in there now. It's bizarre because it seems like he is changing on a daily basis :)

Togo's like that round his hocks :) I remember one day I woke up an it looked like someone had been at safi with an eye pencil an drawn her brows in!

A friend of my husband's came home with him at lunch time, and there were all these little tufts being left behind as Ozzy moved through the house - at first he wasn't sure what they were until Monty pulled a few loose from his body. He was amazed. He also had a good laugh when Monty told him I don't even pack the vac cleaner away anymore - it stands against the wall in the lounge - pride of place :rolleyes:

lol, if its an upright you could stick a shade on it and disguise it as a lamp :)