And so it begins....

Povodny

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm Shadow has had another BIG blow yet the last two times were AWFUL! He is however starting to go tufty again...... so i reckon it is going to be in the next few weeks!!!!

Skye however is shedding LOADS! But it doesnt come out in tufts it just seems to be everywhere lol

Hmmm Shadow has had another BIG blow yet the last two times were AWFUL! He is however starting to go tufty again...... so i reckon it is going to be in the next few weeks!!!!

Skye however is shedding LOADS! But it doesnt come out in tufts it just seems to be everywhere lol

It's much less fun when it doesn't come put in tufts.. Lol It's almost therapeutic pulling it out like stretching cottonwool

It's much less fun when it doesn't come put in tufts.. Lol It's almost therapeutic pulling it out like stretching cottonwool

Yeah i wish she was tufty also lol I love pulling them out of Shadow!!! Skye has hardly any fur at the moment though i hope she fluffs up a bit!!!

:) Maybe they had! Kodi's little face is starting to look all grown up now. It's really filling out! Must be where some of his 40kg live!!!

Im sorry Simon, but little face? Lol. Slight contradiction on the 40kg.. He's a lamb in bears clothing :)