Going home :)

Stormy

Well as alot of you know i have been very up and down this week. I finally managed to clear my head properly today and think about what i really wanted.

I am going to be giving me and Rob a second try i go back on Saturday, I dont want to be judged on this decision it is what i want and i am happy about it :)

So yeah thats about all i can say really lol

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually glad to hear this! Don't get me wrong he steps out of line one more time and you should be out of there! But you seemed so happy with that life, and so miserable at home with your parents, I think it's definitely worth at least trying to get back what you once had. All my fingers, toes and eyelashes crossed that this works out for you! xxx

I am happy that you are getting out of the situation you are currently in.

One word of advice though, and I am sure you have gone over this in your mind a thousand times - no woman should be forced into the position you have been in and too often we end up either staying in a bad relationship because we have no other options, or the options open to us are not the right ones for various reasons. Tell Rob that you need a housing/emergency fund to ensure you are never at the mercy of others again, and that you will be making that a priority once you find work.

Storm, you deserve to be happy, and I am happy for you :) but don't feel bad or selfish about making provisions for if, or when, something goes wrong.

It's your life and your choice Storm, only you know what will make you happy. No one else can tell you what's wrong or right for you :)

However I do agree with Rosemary. You're going back to make it work but in the event it doesn't, and this could be years from now, you will not accept being thrown into the situation you've just been in again. When you first got together you left your home and moved away to be with him, I hope he realises what that took for you to do and in itself demonstrates your depth of feeling and commitment.

Hope it all goes well :)

I completely agree and I will be putting money aside for myself :)

I don't want people to think I am going back because of being here as I would have sorted out my situation myself :) I am not the type of person to go back to something if I don't feel it is right.