Going home :)

Stormy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want people to think I am going back because of being here as I would have sorted out my situation myself :) I am not the type of person to go back to something if I don't feel it is right.

It should never matter what people think. All that matters is what u want, what you believe and what makes you happy. Everyone deserves a second chance, every relationship deserves a second chance but a second chance is all one gets there should never be a third or fourth. I don't know what happened between you guys but if you feel like being with him makes you happy then u do what makes you happy. That is what is important, because if you are not happy then there is no point in giving it a second shot. The only time i would say no u shouldnt give it a second chance is if it was an abusive situation which i dont think this was the issue here and i hope not. :) Good luck and i hope everything goes well

It should never matter what people think. All that matters is what u want, what you believe and what makes you happy. Everyone deserves a second chance, every relationship deserves a second chance but a second chance is all one gets there should never be a third or fourth. I don't know what happened between you guys but if you feel like being with him makes you happy then u do what makes you happy. That is what is important, because if you are not happy then there is no point in giving it a second shot. The only time i would say no u shouldnt give it a second chance is if it was an abusive situation which i dont think this was the issue here and i hope not. :) Good luck and i hope everything goes well

No it wasnt :) He was an idiot and has learnt from it this is the second shot and that will be all he gets :) I am happy with him and we are going to make it work together :)

:) I am happy with him and we are going to make it work together :)

This i am glad to hear. Plus a relationship just wouldnt be a relationship without any problems. Also.. it would be a boring relationship without any problems lol ;) and sometimes its the problems that you are able to work through that help make the relationship stronger.