SADAKA's recipes....my pack loving them!

Removed #2

Yum! We were lucky enough to sample some that were sent to @Biggles back in June - some pictures here

I remember seeing those and the smiles on their faces looks like when Jack gets his bag of fish sticks. These treats were ones that I made myself from their recipes...the pack loves them, especially the liver ones, as you can tell!

I remember seeing those and the smiles on their faces looks like when Jack gets his bag of fish sticks. These treats were ones that I made myself from their recipes...the pack loves them, especially the liver ones, as you can tell!

Lovely pics,dont know how your pack keep their figures,my lot would be a real porky pack:rolleyes: if they ate as many treats as yours do !!

Lovely pics,dont know how your pack keep their figures,my lot would be a real porky pack:rolleyes: if they ate as many treats as yours do !!

I doubt that, but maybe it's about metabolism, age, and exercise, though yours probably get more exercise. We try to walk them most days at least a mile and a half, (good for us also) and weekends it's a longer walk, but we do stop for breakfast for a break! Andy and Jack are both around 60 (their winter weight, which will go down in spring) and Jessy is 45. They get one cup in a.m. and p.m. of Iams...and the treats, well, more on the weekends mainly cause we aren't here during the week. They do get pushy though with the treats when they know there are "special" ones. We do an awful lot of poop patrol too!

I doubt that, but maybe it's about metabolism, age, and exercise, though yours probably get more exercise. We try to walk them most days at least a mile and a half, (good for us also) and weekends it's a longer walk, but we do stop for breakfast for a break! Andy and Jack are both around 60 (their winter weight, which will go down in spring) and Jessy is 45. They get one cup in a.m. and p.m. of Iams...and the treats, well, more on the weekends mainly cause we aren't here during the week. They do get pushy though with the treats when they know there are "special" ones. We do an awful lot of poop patrol too!

LOl,poop patrol!!,yes...we do our fair share of that too!!.Weight wise,not sure of lbs,we always weigh ours in kgs.Thunder is 38kg,Lycan about 33kg,and both the girls are around 25 kg.Ours only get one cup of dry food a day,but they get rawhide and dental sticks,plus tit bits etc.In terms of exercise,they get about 4 miles a day minimum,sometimes more on wkends,and in the Summer when evenings are longer.Ours very pushy too when it comes to their treats,and impossible to have them in the kitchen when we are eating,as they all put their heads on our laps,and drool all over us! We are planning to do a little vid of what they are like when it comes to food,so watch this space ....:rolleyes:

LOl,poop patrol!!,yes...we do our fair share of that too!!.Weight wise,not sure of lbs,we always weigh ours in kgs.Thunder is 38kg,Lycan about 33kg,and both the girls are around 25 kg.Ours only get one cup of dry food a day,but they get rawhide and dental sticks,plus tit bits etc.In terms of exercise,they get about 4 miles a day minimum,sometimes more on wkends,and in the Summer when evenings are longer.Ours very pushy too when it comes to their treats,and impossible to have them in the kitchen when we are eating,as they all put their heads on our laps,and drool all over us! We are planning to do a little vid of what they are like when it comes to food,so watch this space ....:rolleyes:

Wow, your lot dwarf mine lol.. Loki at his most heavy was 33kg, he dropped to 28 in the summer but has regained a bit in the last month or so. I'd guess back up to plus 30. Togo was 26-28 kg and only recently filled out, Safi at her best was 23kg but currently is 16 :( she managed to get back to 19 before her relapse, Peppa is just under 20kg and never really changes

LOl,poop patrol!!,yes...we do our fair share of that too!!.Weight wise,not sure of lbs,we always weigh ours in kgs.Thunder is 38kg,Lycan about 33kg,and both the girls are around 25 kg.

They are quite a bit bigger...38 kg is 87 lbs and 25kg is 60 .... what are you feeding them? Some of the huskies we see on here seem very small, I thought yours looked like ours, but evidently, a bit bigger. Can't wait to see your food video. Meal time is Jack's time to go nuts...he wooos us till it's down, and we make him wait....the others are very patient!

Wow, your lot dwarf mine lol.. Loki at his most heavy was 33kg, he dropped to 28 in the summer but has regained a bit in the last month or so. I'd guess back up to plus 30. Togo was 26-28 kg and only recently filled out, Safi at her best was 23kg but currently is 16 :( she managed to get back to 19 before her relapse, Peppa is just under 20kg and never really changes

See what you mean.Thunder is a big boy,often gets mistaken for a malamute,although he has his 5 generation pedigree.Lycan is another big boned boy and quite solid.Both girls are not overweight and you can feel all their ribs easily so yes,they are a bunch of bruisers!!:rolleyes:

They are quite a bit bigger...38 kg is 87 lbs and 25kg is 60 .... what are you feeding them? Some of the huskies we see on here seem very small, I thought yours looked like ours, but evidently, a bit bigger. Can't wait to see your food video. Meal time is Jack's time to go nuts...he wooos us till it's down, and we make him wait....the others are very patient!

They have always been fed on Purina Pro Plan,we always wonder why other huskies look so small and thin compared to ours.Apart from Thunder,they have all been spayed/ neutered and seemed to get more stocky after the ops,but they are not overweight,vet says they are just right,as she can see their waists,feel their ribs etc.I suppose they come in all shapes and sizes,although in Thunders case,he is way above breed standard,,there must be a big gene in there somewhere!:rolleyes:

They have always been fed on Purina Pro Plan,we always wonder why other huskies look so small and thin compared to ours.Apart from Thunder,they have all been spayed/ neutered and seemed to get more stocky after the ops,but they are not overweight,vet says they are just right,as she can see their waists,feel their ribs etc.I suppose they come in all shapes and sizes,although in Thunders case,he is way above breed standard,,there must be a big gene in there somewhere!:rolleyes:

They do come in all shapes and sizes. I've always thought that yours were not only good looking but looked in good shape, though only seeing them in video, so hard to tell.

They do come in all shapes and sizes. I've always thought that yours were not only good looking but looked in good shape, though only seeing them in video, so hard to tell.

Aww,Thank you Nanci,well you know what the answer to that is then.........you have to come over this side of the pond and meet them!!!:doglick: