Husky owner stalking!

pacific4130

Are you insinuating that I'm judging you? I think you may be being a bit sensitive there as it's quite clear that it's not my intention - I've even reiterated it twice on this thread.

I think this has gone far enough don't you? I'm not insinuating, it appears quite clearly to me you picked up on a comment I made and responded specifically in a passive aggressive manner not once but twice, as to my sensitivity, that again is a judgement made by you based on words written on the web carrying no intonation. I made a statement of fact. You know as little about me as I do about you, I merely suggested you get to know people better before forming an opinion.

The brain doesn't process negative thoughts

Edited by Povodny

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this has gone far enough don't you? I'm not insinuating, it appears quite clearly to me you picked up on a comment I made and responded specifically in a passive aggressive manner not once but twice, as to my sensitivity, that again is a judgement made by you based on words written on the web carrying no intonation. I made a statement of fact. You know as little about me as I do about you, I merely suggested you get to know people better before forming an opinion.

The brain doesn't process negative thoughts

Ok, I've just read through the entirely thread several times and truly think you are blowing this way out of proportion.

If you took offence to my off-lead comment, I apologise. It was an opinion I voiced only as you were responding to a response aimed at my original post containing the topic. I felt it was a reasonable opinion to form given that it does, in my opinion, form an oxymoron. Again, my apologies if you took offence.

Your perceived insult, however, does not give you the right to throw around accusations of passive-aggresiveness and rudeness on my part. Certainly not when you're prepared to respond with this post which, in itself, is quite a perfectly formed piece of passive-aggressive 'I'm telling you to f off in ever such a nice way' posting.

Ok, I've just read through the entirely thread several times and truly think you are blowing this way out of proportion.

If you took offence to my off-lead comment, I apologise. It was an opinion I voiced only as you were responding to a response aimed at my original post containing the topic. I felt it was a reasonable opinion to form given that it does, in my opinion, form an oxymoron. Again, my apologies if you took offence.

Your perceived insult, however, does not give you the right to throw around accusations of passive-aggresiveness and rudeness on my part. Certainly not when you're prepared to respond with this post which, in itself, is quite a perfectly formed piece of passive-aggressive 'I'm telling you to f off in ever such a nice way' posting.

As I said previously, I think this has gone far enough.

I go a little crazy when I see another husky, however I go insane when I see another malamute! I never see them! Btw I saw a guy bikejoring with 4 mals!

We do too. We went for a walk with a Sibe and Sled dog rescue group on Sunday and there was another Mal there and we both got very excited :rofl: it was nice for Kodi too!

Does anyone else have EVERYONE they freaking know send them anything related to a husky constantly? whether it be a funny picture' date=' magazine article, clothes. lol i guess people know i'm obsessed with my dog.... :redface1:[/quote']

Yup woman at work today said she saw this pic ov some huskies on facebook n was gonna post it to my wall lol

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Does anyone else have EVERYONE they freaking know send them anything related to a husky constantly? whether it be a funny picture, magazine article, clothes. lol i guess people know i'm obsessed with my dog.... :redface1:

Yes!! I work at a doggie daycare/dog boarding/kennel place. I am known as the "sled dog girl". I get called out to talk to people that are worried about leaving their huskies or malamutes at my work! The don't think we can handle huskies until they talk to me. lol

Yes!! I work at a doggie daycare/dog boarding/kennel place. I am known as the "sled dog girl". I get called out to talk to people that are worried about leaving their huskies or malamutes at my work! The don't think we can handle huskies until they talk to me. lol

I get called 'the girl with all the dogs' lol makes me laugh n the amount ov comments I get asking where they are if heaven forbid I'm out without them lol it makes me laugh

I get called 'the girl with all the dogs' lol makes me laugh n the amount ov comments I get asking where they are if heaven forbid I'm out without them lol it makes me laugh

Oh i have that. Theres 2 little.girls.down.the school and if i dont have them i get asked where they are!

Last time a new teacher wanted to know what our favourite animal was (so she can use it for examples later on in the class) and when it was my turn, before I could say anything the class yelled "Huskies!". I'm very well known in my class :rolleyes:

or the pet store people recognize your dog but without him they have no idea who you are LOL

Oh, yes! Grumpy & I have been known to stop the car when we glimpse a fluffy curly tail & chat for ages (mentioning this place, of course!!) We have holidayed across the UK & have met husky owners from Glasgow down to Land's End!

It certainly doesn't do to be bashful owning one of these beautiful breeds, what used to be a 10 minute walk will take an hour since becoming a husky owner!

@pacific4130 I'm gonna stalk you now!! We should arrange another walk in Heaton Park, it's ages since we've terrorised - I mean, met up there, we should do it one afternoon & you can come join the pack madness! :D

whereabouts do you live? Have you added yourself to the member map or had a look to see if there's anyone local to you to meet with? :)

I live in birmingham, i know theres one other member atleast from there but i dunno about any others,need to have a look at that member map havent done that.. :)

Oh yes, I like to stalk Huskies too :D. I've been stalking one for about 6 months from my car and finally met face to face with the man and his Husky yesterday on a walk with Mya. His girls name is Mya too!!

I then stalked someone in pets at home the other week and met a lovely white Husky called Bo. Told them both about this forum :)

or the pet store people recognize your dog but without him they have no idea who you are LOL

That's me. I have people who look at me with a blank expression but as soon as they see Yuki I can see the lightbulb go off in their brain. It's also funny because Cloud gets forgotten too, I always get 'have you always had this white one?' when I had him for two months before I got her and rarely take them places separately :rolleyes:

Oh, yes! Grumpy & I have been known to stop the car when we glimpse a fluffy curly tail & chat for ages (mentioning this place, of course!!) We have holidayed across the UK & have met husky owners from Glasgow down to Land's End!

It certainly doesn't do to be bashful owning one of these beautiful breeds, what used to be a 10 minute walk will take an hour since becoming a husky owner!

@pacific4130 I'm gonna stalk you now!! We should arrange another walk in Heaton Park, it's ages since we've terrorised - I mean, met up there, we should do it one afternoon & you can come join the pack madness! :D

I'll start checking over my shoulder! haha.

It would be great if we organised a walk near to Manchester. I'm not familiar with the north side of Manchester, but I just looked at Heaton Park on the map and it's only a trip around the ring road. I'd definitely be up for a walk there.

The place I go to walk most often is Alderley Edge. The Dicken's Wood area is fantastic: National Trust car park, really nice pub and tea shop, great scenery. It's my usual go to place for muddy walks (as opposed to laps around the local streets). I highly recommend it to anyone within travelling distance. Postcode is SK10 4UB if anyone is interested. Just look for the Wizard pub and the car park is there.