Dog trainer

Tilly

We saw the dog trainer today. She normally trains dogs that r ment for disabled blind or deaf. As well as initial pup training of sniffer dogs.

She was worried when I said I had a husky over the phone.

All I wanted to do is get beau to walk on a loose lead and when I call her in the garden to come in and not have me chase her.

she said sibs from her experience were pullers, mouthy, toothy and stubben and that I may find she won't do what I want her too.

i was really worried that she would not be able to help.

Too my surprise she said my Sid was the most placid , laid back gental husky she has ever met.

We have managed to clicker train her in 30 mins, recal in garden and walk relatively well on a lead.

the trainer loved beau and said her view on sibs have decently changed, and thinks beau will train well and be a fab dog.

:-) soooooooo happy I don't have a demon dog:cheerleader:

I'm right there with ya! Everybody is surprised when they see Suka, and they always comment that he's well behaved, has good manners, and etc. We went to a trainer for 2 months when we first got him (to bond, really), and the trainer said he was the most laid back and the most gentle (he takes treats out of your hand as if your fingers are made of glass!) husky she's seen.

He's still stubborn, though, like a husky!

we went to check out our training classes 2 weeks ago (first class tomorrow), one of the other owners said 'so are they easy to train?', our trainer almost fell about laughing before saying no! lmao

Kira's actually already almost top of the class and we havent even started yet!

I like proving peeps wrong and beau is intelligent so shouldn't be hard. The techniques she gave me were really good and she managed to point out my issues and solve them. I was worried about the fact she had issues with previous sibs , but I'm hoping the experience with beau will help her too.

We saw the dog trainer today. She normally trains dogs that r ment for disabled blind or deaf. As well as initial pup training of sniffer dogs.

She was worried when I said I had a husky over the phone.

All I wanted to do is get beau to walk on a loose lead and when I call her in the garden to come in and not have me chase her.

she said sibs from her experience were pullers, mouthy, toothy and stubben and that I may find she won't do what I want her too.

i was really worried that she would not be able to help.

Too my surprise she said my Sid was the most placid , laid back gental husky she has ever met.

We have managed to clicker train her in 30 mins, recal in garden and walk relatively well on a lead.

the trainer loved beau and said her view on sibs have decently changed, and thinks beau will train well and be a fab dog.

:-) soooooooo happy I don't have a demon dog:cheerleader:

can we switch dogs? i have the demon dog. he's wild as anything. (sigh)

Lol he is lovely. Don't get me wrong I think it was all show. I can still get sit and lye . Walking on a lead is hit and miss at moment and so is recall when in garden. Today she has refused to do anything. Including pooping in right place.

One husky is certainly enough for me. Beau is not doing bad she now lies down on command, but is being a madam with the pad training to out side. She comes back in and does it where the pad use to be and almost smiles at me. Se is not vocal at all, I have only heard her gurgle at the cat so trying to get her to tell us she needs to go out is a challage at moment.