Is your husky a drama queen/king?

aronoiiel

A subject brought up with my latest photo and now I want to hear all the lovely details of other husky drama queen/kings.

Kiana for example acts like the weight of the world has fallen on her shoulders when I move her from our favorite spot on the couch. Seriously the heaviest huff/sigh you have ever heard I swear.

If it's pouring down rain outside and I walk toward any puddle or mud patch she plants her feet and acts as though I'm trying to drag her across molten hot coals. Give the crazy kid an ocean or a mud puddle at the dog park she dives right in no complaints about it :rolleyes:

When she's been scolded or has something done she does not expressly approve of (nail trims for starters) she goes right after Deisel and noms him and yells at him like he's the reason her life is so terribly difficult.

Just last night Diesel was getting pets from my roomie's friend and he moved away for a scratch. Kiana (the shameless attention whore she is) waddles up for loves (this is after she's given her attention for 20minutes non stop) and he says no more and walks off to my roomie's room to game. She gets all bent out of shape and turns to my poor halfsky (my roomie's new designation for my GSDxHusky Diesel LOL) and grabs the foot he's using to scratch his ear and just yanks on it and then starts a yelling session I swear was meant to deafen half the world.

Anyway those are just a few of her drama stories so how about you guys?

YES.

Luka thinks the world revolves around him. After we rescued those puppies this weekend he has been pouting ever since. Anytime i lay down on my bed he pretty much lays on top of me to remind me he owns me. He also has the tendency to nudge other dogs out of the way if i try to give them attention.

When we took him to training classes if the trainer worked with the other dogs in our class he would howl and chatter until he got attention again. It's hilarious but also makes me realize how much I am responsible for this behavior. oooops. :)

Definitely yes for Glala. Going to the vet with her is always fun. Last time the vet did her anal glands and I'm pretty sure their neighbours and probably the rest of the neighbourhood could hear her being murdered :rolleyes: Same goes for touching her paws. She can sometimes randomly scream incredibly loud even though all I did was touching them. (Don't worry, she's not hurt, she just really dislikes it).

Where do I start with Togo? He has an answer for everything. He complains to go out, to come in. That someone else is out or in. The water bowl is empty, Loki is in the way of the door, Loki is at the top of the stairs, Loki, Safi, Peppa have the plastic bottles he wants, the cork he wants the blanket he wants the rug he wants. He remembers you putting the ball on the very top of the dresser(out of sight) and tells you he wants it, something, anything! He's spied on the open shelving in the utility, he complains he wants it. He complains it's 4 o'clock and heading towards dinner time (it's not till 6) He complains the cats are on the table in the kitchen or walking across the counters.

The best bit is he's a tittle tattle. If anyone else has stolen anything he comes and tells me they've got something they shouldn't have. On Monday morning I could hear him in the kitchen using his 'I'll tell off you' voice at Loki. I went down to investigate ( it's early before normal get up time ) and the back patio door is wide open and Loki has been stalking George on the fence out on the decking! But Togo is the one who can open the door ! Lol

Also when you're out walking he complains if you stop to chat to someone or if he feels youv had long enough to digest your lunch or hurry up and finish your pint in his deep chewbacca voice

This is a small example of life with Togo the twonk dog

As for Safi....

She's as hard as nails, she's reprimanded and gives out the dirtiest looks imaginable. You tell her to get off the couch or out of the room and she flings the look then does what she's told in slow motion. She has a really high pitched noise she makes that gets all the others howling. She has the ability to look at you with utter contempt and condescension when you ask her to do anything g she doesn't want to lol