Hi from Texas!

Pilot

I joined this forum a long time ago when I first got my precious Anya, but I was never really active! Now that I'm done with college I have more time and I def want to spend it here gushing about her and hearing your stories. :)

Anya is almost 2 and a half, perfectly stubborn, quick to complain vocally, and never ceases to amaze me. Now, what everyone really wants... PHOTOS!! Which is your favorite?!

anyabear.jpg

Anya, very delighted by a random cold front.

395845_10150513009355009_703525008_9294083_29310.jpg

Is this camera edible?

165547_1723712583213_6428396_n.jpg

My 5 month old monster puppy.

167138_10150122948895309_6915298_n.jpg

Just cute.

180320_1774482172421_7054060_n.jpg

The first day I got her, it randomly started snowing in Texas! :)

285135_1926405315285_7760177_n.jpg

Little smiles.

316351_2382535213367_2041880512_n.jpg

Cuddling with her boyfriend.

419108_3517791269786_1078152205_n.jpg

Inspecting a new visitor in the house.

bby.jpg

She snuck into the car when no one was looking and tried to hide under the passenger's side. :)

hallowe.jpg

Happy Halloween :)

More where that came from, but that's all for now. :) :)

Cheers,

Pilot & Anya

Edited by Pilot

Hey [MENTION=4190]Pilot[/MENTION], greetings from the (NOT so) sunny Big Bend country! Anya may like these cold front, but I and my dogs are better equipped for the warm days (warm as in 95f or better!) I don't like or do 50's very well!! Just looked, low last night was in the 30's and the high for the day is predicted to be in the 60's - I am NOT a happy camper!

So, why don't you go on over to the member map and post your location? Better yet, how about putting your location in your profile? We get a few more Texans active here and we can hold our own "Lone Star Husky Camp" ... later //al

[MENTION=5355]Al Jones[/MENTION] [MENTION=8813]Candie[/MENTION] I started a thread in meetups! I saw two other texans while browsing the forum last night, let's do this Lone Star Husky Camp!

Candie: Thank you! Yours is adorable! I'm visiting Houston right now! PM me for a play date?

Al: 30's? Lucky! We had 60s here last night. I slept with my windows open, Anya and I couldn't have been happier. How did you get yours to like the heat? Added to the map btw!

@Al Jones @Candie I started a thread in meetups! I saw two other texans while browsing the forum last night, let's do this Lone Star Husky Camp!

Candie: Thank you! Yours is adorable! I'm visiting Houston right now! PM me for a play date?

Al: 30's? Lucky! We had 60s here last night. I slept with my windows open, Anya and I couldn't have been happier. How did you get yours to like the heat? Added to the map btw!

Tain't nothing lucky about the 30's!! If you're over in Houston area you should see this front today and feel it tonight!

Get them to like the heat? Not a problem, they're as bad as I am, given our overnight temp they both wanted in! (( They're on leads outside and often spend the night out on the porch )) They'll both sunbathe ... until their coats are warm -> hot to the touch!

My need to talk to [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] about the map, I did a search over there and the only pilot I came up with was 'PilotAndy' ...

I'd like to do a Husky Camp, but not until it warms up again! (( which will be tomorrow or Thursday given Texas weather! ))

@Al Jones @Candie I started a thread in meetups! I saw two other texans while browsing the forum last night, let's do this Lone Star Husky Camp!

I playdate sounds fun but my little girl is to young and hasn't had all her vaccinations. if your in town in a month or so we meet up then.