BT Infinity Offer from Work

Sparks

@Marc is going to KILL you for this - we got this installed YESTERDAY!!!!!

Can you do anything for us pretty please????? xxxx

I know, i did think about you when i posted it..... i have only just got this offer today...

there is not alot i can do, you can try phoning them to cancel it, as its within 14 days of installation.... or even phone them up and try giving them the promo code, they might change it :)

let me know :)

• 2 weeks later...

Will BT run the fibre optic from wherever the nearest fibre port is all the way out to my gaff then.

If so then sweet and awesome.

Sort that out for me then please mate :):up:

Will BT run the fibre optic from wherever the nearest fibre port is all the way out to my gaff then.

If so then sweet and awesome.

Sort that out for me then please mate :):up:

you need to check if you are enabled for Fibre... i cant do anything you have to click the link and check it out.

I dont work in the call centres and raise orders ect, i control the system that logs and monitors them lol

you need to check if you are enabled for Fibre... i cant do anything you have to click the link and check it out.

I dont work in the call centres and raise orders ect, i control the system that logs and monitors them lol

LMAO do you think if we HAD fibre that I would still be limping along on 1.5mb/s. . . Oh, hell no.

So if you could have a chat with someone in the works department we won't mind them digging the road up to run the fibre to us. . . :)

LMAO do you think if we HAD fibre that I would still be limping along on 1.5mb/s. . . Oh, hell no.

So if you could have a chat with someone in the works department we won't mind them digging the road up to run the fibre to us. . . :)

haha! i will see what i can do, i'll have a word with the Openreach CEO, she was in the cardiff office last week ;)