Husky owners need hard hearts lol

Povodny

Really Nicola,then I will take that as a yes,and you are the naughty one!!! If she's not poisoned,she will have tooth decay at the least!!!:rolleyes:Our Sass once managed to scoff nearly a whole box of chocolate truffles in record breaking time(left them on floor for a few moments and turned my back for a minute) but she was none the worse afterwards...phew!!:D...Mystie also ate the mince pie we left for Father Christmas last year( full of raisins!!)We have such greedy huskies!!.Karen.x

Really Nicola,then I will take that as a yes,and you are the naughty one!!! If she's not poisoned,she will have tooth decay at the least!!!:rolleyes:Our Sass once managed to scoff nearly a whole box of chocolate truffles in record breaking time(left them on floor for a few moments and turned my back for a minute) but she was none the worse afterwards...phew!!:D...Mystie also ate the mince pie we left for Father Christmas last year( full of raisins!!)We have such greedy huskies!!.Karen.x

Ha ha, she got to lick my fingers :) no we don't do chocolate, one dog with liver failure is quite enough thank you, I don't need to risk ending up with another :$

I don't like raisins, mince pies or fruit cake so we're quite safe there lol. Although Togo did as a puppy manage to steal and consume some left over chocolate brownies lol

Edited by Povodny

Ha ha, she got to lick my fingers :) no we don't do chocolate, one dog with liver failure is quite enough thank you, I don't need to risk ending up with another :$

I don't like raisins, mince pies or fruit cake so we're quite safe there lol. Although Togo did as a puppy manage to steal and consume some left over chocolate brownies lol

Yes agree, you have enough on your plate!! As a rule,we never give ours anything sweet cos Im fussy with their teeth.I won't even give them normal dog chocolate,I only give them the sugar free version.!!What they've never had they never miss!.We must have very hard hearts:rolleyes:!!!

Yes agree, you have enough on your plate!! As a rule,we never give ours anything sweet cos Im fussy with their teeth.I won't even give them normal dog chocolate,I only give them the sugar free version.!!What they've never had they never miss!.We must have very hard hearts:rolleyes:!!!

Mine get ..... Er...um... Erm...... Oh, cheese and carrot lol. Anything else goes straight through Loki :$

I've heard dogs can eat carob, but don't quote me here. My last Husky, Stormy ate half a chocolate 1/4 sheet cake I left covered on the kitchen counter, overnight. Ooops...she was fine, I was mad, and had to clean up a lot of poop!

Aarghh,cleaning up poop....the story of my life and no small task when you have 3 or more huskies!! My husband says I must be over feeding them!!If I could have a pound for every time I have cleaned up,I wouldn't need to win the lottery!!:rolleyes:Sorry...Have I gone off topic now??!!:rolleyes: