Husky-Owners in two sentences?

BlueWolf

Today I decided I need some form of business card or at least card with the forum address with me at all times. Usually when I come across a husky owner I stumble towards them burbling something like "Huskies! Me too! Site! Forum! Here's the address!" before I realise I don't even have a paper to write down the address.

Since the previous business cards still have the old logo I decide to make a new one for myself. The previous ones had a short catchphrase:

"NOT a breeders site, NOT a company. A forum build by husky owners, for husky owners."

...which is good, but doesn't feel like it covers what the entire forum is about. We talk about everything that's related to owning huskies. Health, tips and tricks, training, sharing photos and stories, organising meets and husky camps and generally having fun with like-minded people. So that made me wondering. If you had to explain what Husky-Owners is about in just two short sentences to someone new, what would you say?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Husky-Owners is a friendly, helpful, and informative forum built by and used by passionate husky owners themselves. There are topics on huskies from anything under the sun, from health to training, and meets are organized on the forum as well."

Husky Owners, a fun and lively place where the Siberian Husky and their owners meet to discuss anything husky related. If you have a Siberian Husky, are thinking of getting a Siberian Husky, or just love the breed, this is the place for you to meet other likeminded people, and their huskies :)

One thing I would say to think about whilst writing these is the reason for the original catchphrases. We want to differentiate ourselves from the usual "in your face" stuff as we believe we are a friendly site which is not "in your face" where you can have a laugh etc :)