Luka won't stop pooping in his crate

LittleLuka

the title says it all. He was completely potty trained. Now he does it almost every day. i do not know what else to do! i try walking him longer, feeding him later, etc, EVERYTHING!! :arghh:

He isn't left any longer than usual.The crate isn't too big for him, and the whole speech about dog's not pooping where they sleep does not relate to my Luka! :duh:

honestly, i'm sick and tired of picking up crap every day when i get home. and i'm pretty sure Luka is tired of constantly having to get his feet washed.

Did this start after you got the new pup? I was worried about that with Nikko after getting Yukon.

No before but the past 3 days he hasn't done it. I just don't think he was pooping in the morning and couldn't hold it any longer. I'm giving him more free time to run around off lead in the backyard and that seems to be working.