blaze surprised me just now

BingBlaze n Skyla

Just got back from a walk n saw this girl I know with a husky pup well blaze dragged me over n started to play with her he grumbled abit but I think he was just being vocal , it scared her abit but was very proud ov how he behaved as he doesn't usually get to greet other dogs so I wasn't sure how he'd react specially around 'his territory' such a good boy :-)

Just had to share lol

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

What! You saw a Husky puppy and there are no pics to share! Well, at least Blaze was a good boy.

I know exactly how proud u are my sky did same thing the other day but with a 12 week old female cocker spaniel I was amazed as she doesn't like small dogs and especially females she played with her so nicly and the pup just rolled on its back to play and pounced on her she don't normally allow that it's amazing when stuff like that happens x

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2