When is it acceptable?

Devildust76

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure if I have to haul boxes of stuff up from the basement I might as well do Halloween and Xmas all at once! My wife decorated Xmas trees professionally for years! She loves it when the house is re-arranged to accomodate the tree and decor. I must say we really enjoy stiiting in the fully decorated front living room drinking coffe and talking. This season will be really interesting with a Husky running about! :D

Nooooo!!!!!!!! Keep Christmas in December!!!!!! :angry2:

My birthday is in the first week of December & growing up, the 2 occasions were always linked together and I hated it. I wanted 2 celebrations like most other people so now I am in control, I wait until around the 2nd weekend in Dec before getting the deccies out :P

Nooooo!!!!!!!! Keep Christmas in December!!!!!! :angry2:

My birthday is in the first week of December & growing up, the 2 occasions were always linked together and I hated it. I wanted 2 celebrations like most other people so now I am in control, I wait until around the 2nd weekend in Dec before getting the deccies out :P

Hah! Try having a birthday ON Christmas! Most of the time people forget its my birthday because they're so busy with Christmas. I didn't even get a cake or a card last year. :(

Hah! Try having a birthday ON Christmas! Most of the time people forget its my birthday because they're so busy with Christmas. I didn't even get a cake or a card last year. :(

My brother's birthday is 27th Dec, that's worse than mine (dunno WHAT my parents got up to in the March of both those years to have 2 December babies!!) :oops:rolleyes: I really do feel for you, @SolitaryHowl :confused:

Saying that though - I lurve Christmas!! Seeing the Christmas coca-cola advert - love it! :bananadance1:

My brother's birthday is 27th Dec, that's worse than mine (dunno WHAT my parents got up to in the March of both those years to have 2 December babies!!) :oops:rolleyes: I really do feel for you, @SolitaryHowl :confused:

Saying that though - I lurve Christmas!! Seeing the Christmas coca-cola advert - love it! :bananadance1:

Yeah, I love Christmas too. Tis' the season of giving (and, apparently in today's world, receiving!).

I'm not going to ask for very much for Christmas this year though. Some money/gift cards, and maybe something from my SS. I'd rather that people donate to charities of my choice on Christmas...that way its SORTA like a gift to me cause I still feel good about 'donating'...

I was actually supposed to be born in April, the same month of my brother's, but it didn't work out that way...I was evicted early! :P

OMG, I am with you! For some reason I am super excited for Christmas this year. So so so excited!!!!

I will be starting to decorate on Black Friday, much to my Scrooge OH's chagrin, lmao! I work 5:30am-1pm, and after that, I will be decorating my tree, hehe. I didn't want to take my tree down last year, OH finally took it down and threw my tree in my office in April, lol.