What did you do for your Husky's 1st Birthday??

Jay

Nikko is turning 1 in 2 weeks!!!

What did everyone do for their husky’s first birthday? I will probably do something for him, but I’m not sure what yet. I wish I knew more people with dogs, I would set up a play date or something. I’ll probably just get him some good treats

Nikko is turning 1 in 2 weeks!!!

What did everyone do for their husky’s first birthday? I will probably do something for him, but I’m not sure what yet. I wish I knew more people with dogs, I would set up a play date or something. I’ll probably just get him some good treats

Nothing much, I worked the day but bf took him for a nice run with a dog scooter.

Ghost's presents: Dog scooter and knee joints nutrition (bought by me, else was from bf :D), a crate, a mat for the crate, a nice amount of treats,and a kong extreme. From bf's mom he got some treats and in the future some toy but where she shopped it wasn't enough husky.

Reminds I should have at least taken a picture. Will tonight to make up for it. >>'

We had to wait till the weekend to take Calvin anywhere but we took him to Petsmart to get him a new toy, then to a specialty dog store for another toy, then we took him to our friends house who has 10 acres of land fenced it and a lake, and they have several dogs. He had so much fun running around and I made him special treats for the day too.

Needless to say he was spoiled rotten!