Need Help Please

LittleLuka

Can someone take this pic of Luka, cut him out, and put it on a pic of snow and make it look realistic? lol

i'm sending out xmas cards and i need to improvise hahaha

if i need to send the unedited version i can also. and thanks so much because i don't have photoshop anymore and i don't know what i'm doing anyways lol

post-7406-13586081748908_thumb.jpg

@LittleLuka , what size card do you want to put it on? I need the dimensions so I can make it the right size. Is is just a normal sized card?? 5.0" x 6.5" ??

it's going on this : http://www.shutterfly.com/ssc/viewEdit.sfly?fid=f299e84e1c19285205c48730c2de0a53655cd817a79de80d0c4ad30bf6c00f49b658794722f162aa

the whole card is 4 x 8 i think so half of that? i included the link so you could see what i mean. i insert the picture and theyll send me the card printed out on photo card stock

it's going on this : http://www.shutterfly.com/ssc/viewEdit.sfly?fid=f299e84e1c19285205c48730c2de0a53655cd817a79de80d0c4ad30bf6c00f49b658794722f162aa

the whole card is 4 x 8 i think so half of that? i included the link so you could see what i mean. i insert the picture and theyll send me the card printed out on photo card stock

So 1 side is 4x8?

The link doesn't work - it directs me to their main page.

If they give you an option to resize the picture, then I could just make it any size I want (I like working big) and then you can resize it with them??

So 1 side is 4x8?

The link doesn't work - it directs me to their main page.

If they give you an option to resize the picture, then I could just make it any size I want (I like working big) and then you can resize it with them??

Make it whatever size you want and it resizes it :) thanks you're the best

@LittleLuka

This is the first one I came up with. Feel free to 'rip it apart' to your liking.

(If you don't like it, or you want something changed, just tell me. If you want a different background, let me know. If you completely hate it just tell me and I'll redo it. No biggie! :) )

post-3404-13586081863591_thumb.jpg

EDIT:

A slightly different version... (is attached, it won't let me put it in the post. It's the same size.)

It's basically the same as the first one, but the shadow on Luka is much lighter.

post-3404-13586081864106_thumb.jpg

Edited by SolitaryHowl

@LittleLuka

This is the first one I came up with. Feel free to 'rip it apart' to your liking.

(If you don't like it, or you want something changed, just tell me. If you want a different background, let me know. If you completely hate it just tell me and I'll redo it. No biggie! :) )

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64268[/ATTACH]

EDIT:

A slightly different version... (is attached, it won't let me put it in the post. It's the same size.)

It's basically the same as the first one, but the shadow on Luka is much lighter.

Lol I love it!! Do you think it'll look good on a Christmas card?