Cheese

Stormy

I do keep coming up with random threads lately lol.

So cheese.... Do you like it? What cheese do you like?

I love Stilton cheese could eat it all day lol my other favourite is red leister, I am still trying different ones though and didn't realise there were so many different ones!

hmm cheese.... davidstow, there was some new cheeses sent in over the last few months sweet chilli, caramelised onion, pickled onion, red leicester with indian spices they are really nice, there was some others but i cant remember what they were as we only had them in for a couple of weeks and we never got them back in :-( (i worked on a deli counter before going on to nights so we got to taste cheeses alot so we could advise customers), there was always weird ones coming in alot of them werent nice lol oh and the worse ones i had to cut were the blue cheeses they smell bad so i will never try them

I like most types of cheese,especially Wensleydale with mango and ginger but the dogs LOVE it more than me .:rolleyes:You can't even say 'cheese' in our house without them all getting excited.!!Their fave is mature cheddar!!:)

Same at our house. Cj loves cheese as much as her dad does! She even knows the sound of cheese being grated! :rolleyes: