Hello

Claire82loki

Hi have just joined so wanted to say hello to all I live in st helens merseyside I have a 6 month old husky dog and I was wandering if there was any one in or near st helens who would like some company on walks I believe that there is a meeting every week but not sure of any details any info or invitations or welcome thankyou x

Edited by Claire82loki
Misspelt

Hi and welcome to husky owners. Have you tried looking on the members map for other local members? Meets are put up in the uk husky meets section, if there's a regular meet in st Helen's then you should be able to find it in there!

Hi Claire, I live in Billinge. We sometimes go to the dog park off Boundary Road for some off-lead fun and have walks all over the place - keep an eye on the Meets section http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/53-UK-Husky-Meets for local walks - come along to any of them :D