Just saying hi .

Chukchi

Just joined today after finding this great site and reading through some good posts , it's going to be an interesting few days as I read through the forums.

I'm a first time Siberian husky owner called Akira who is 8 months old and we all love her as she is one of the family[ATTACH]64399[/ATTACH]

And we are looking to get her a companion in the next yearpost-8909-13586082108779_thumb.jpg

post-8909-1358608210749_thumb.jpg

post-8909-1358608210829_thumb.jpg

welcome...she is beautiful and what an adorable puppy she was...i see you've already caught husky fever thinking about a second....2 are always better than one, and 3 are even more fun!

The Missus has a ban on me getting another one at the moment we have to wait until my youngest daughter is in nursery and my eldest starts primary , because she knows the house would be full of them hahaha .

Thank you for all your loverly comments ill make sure I pass them onto Akira hahaha

She's lovely. How old? Had her from pup?

She's just over 8 months old now , we got her when she was just over 8 weeks old , she's KC reg and has a good bloodline , she's gonna be a good puller when she's a bit older , I just need to learn abit more about the sport :)