Serioulsly spooky goings on.....

Emma

Now I don't beleve in ghosts but something really creepy has just happened.

All day we've been missing the sky remote, I've pulled the sofa out countless times looking under/behind/inside. We've looked everywhere in the lounge and kitchen and finally given up.

About 10 minutes ago, We pulled out the broken old remote (battery backing has broken off so it's held together with an elastic band), We both went into the kitchen to get a banana and when we got back (5 seconds tops as the kitchen is right next to the living room) there were 2 remotes sitting on either end of the sofa. The one we were looking for was resting on the arm of the seat I has just gotten up from! It was definately not there before as I was resting my poorly hand on it! We both froze as we spotted it at the same time, after a "was that you?" convo we checked the kids who were both sound asleep, so OK, who the hell just came into my room with the missing sky remote??? The hallway was empty the entire time and noone could of got by without us seeing, the kitchen and lounge are right next to each other!!! I am seriously spooked out right now!

Obviously Casper had finished with it for the night.

Now you can watch "Dave" to your hearts content :)

As long as it's not dripping in ectoplasm you'll be ok.

Although there is the possibility that the only show you can access with the remote is. . . . .

Supernatural :doglaugh:

I haven't any answers, but I can certainly add to the 'spookiness'...

When I was growing up, we had a Westie, and she was a very 'barky' dog. However, whenever someone in the family or a close friend died, she'd howl for hours the night before. It became very creepy to the point that if she howled, we knew to expect bad news the next day, even though it was totally irrational. :confused:

When I was growing up, we had a Westie, and she was a very 'barky' dog. However, whenever someone in the family or a close friend died, she'd howl for hours the night before. It became very creepy to the point that if she howled, we knew to expect bad news the next day, even though it was totally irrational. :confused:

Oh my, that really is quite spooky. Bed time now, wish me luck I may need it :)

Ok I'll ask....

Why did you both go to the kitchen for " a banana" more interested in this ???????????

As for the remote that is a mans toy and if only the man of the house uses it you will find not only is it where it should be it will always be in the same place, at the end of the day what ever we ( men ) say is on TV that's what your going to be watching so there is no need for you to touch it IMO. :)

Ok I'll ask....

Why did you both go to the kitchen for " a banana" more interested in this ???????????

As for the remote that is a mans toy and if only the man of the house uses it you will find not only is it where it should be it will always be in the same place, at the end of the day what ever we ( men ) say is on TV that's what your going to be watching so there is no need for you to touch it IMO. :)

Dunc, I'm surprised you had to ask! Being a female, my tiny brain couldn't possibly manage the task of selecting the correct banana alone. Naturally I peeled it for him and fed it to him too! And as for the remote, A man is far too superior to succumb to such menial tasks as having to change his own channels. Of course I need access to it, in order to serve his needs and obey him in any way as he sees fit! :worship:

:P LMAO.

This reminded me of something, when I was younger mom always told me about the superstition that if a dog howls it means a death. She would always have my dad tell the outside dogs to hush if they howled at night lol. Anyways the night before my dad tragically passes away Andy, his dachshund, beagle mix, howled all night long. Then next morning something bad happened and my father passed away. Its something that has always stuck with me.

This reminded me of something, when I was younger mom always told me about the superstition that if a dog howls it means a death. She would always have my dad tell the outside dogs to hush if they howled at night lol. Anyways the night before my dad tragically passes away Andy, his dachshund, beagle mix, howled all night long. Then next morning something bad happened and my father passed away. Its something that has always stuck with me.

:eek: It's not just me then! Weird!:S

Now I don't beleve in ghosts but something really creepy has just happened.

All day we've been missing the sky remote, I've pulled the sofa out countless times looking under/behind/inside. We've looked everywhere in the lounge and kitchen and finally given up.

About 10 minutes ago, We pulled out the broken old remote (battery backing has broken off so it's held together with an elastic band), We both went into the kitchen to get a banana and when we got back (5 seconds tops as the kitchen is right next to the living room) there were 2 remotes sitting on either end of the sofa. The one we were looking for was resting on the arm of the seat I has just gotten up from! It was definately not there before as I was resting my poorly hand on it! We both froze as we spotted it at the same time, after a "was that you?" convo we checked the kids who were both sound asleep, so OK, who the hell just came into my room with the missing sky remote??? The hallway was empty the entire time and noone could of got by without us seeing, the kitchen and lounge are right next to each other!!! I am seriously spooked out right now!

Maybe your furbabies are playing games with you!!