Hi, Another Newbie from Erith in Kent.

Panelman

Hello Every body,

We are Graham and Celia and...... well we are not really newbies but this is our first posting, joined the forum about year and half ago read alot and took in all the great info on here but unfortunately didnt really have too much time to really get involved, so nows the time to say hello better late than never. :confused:

We have a husky called Nala and she is two years old now and like most she can be a handfull but getting a lot better, we met up with some other members at a meet/walk last week at St Mary Island in kent, it was nice to meet a really nice bunch of people and other huskies great place for a meet would be nice in summer so we hope to meet again in our area.

Im trying to post a couple of pics of Nala and my other half so hope they have come out ok.

post-3295-13586082231899_thumb.jpg

post-3295-13586082234172_thumb.jpg

Welcome! I was due to attend that meet you went to but was locked out of my house and couldn't get to my puppies :( There's a guy, Floyd, who also couldn't come that day. Floyd, Karen and myself all live within 4-5 minutes of each other so we meet up regularly for walks - you're always welcome to join us, though I know it's probably a bit too far for you to come that regularly :P