Hi, From Stoke on Trent.

jonny.k

Hi folks, Just thought i'd introduce myself,, My name is Jon and i currently have 2 Huskys, One dog called Diesel aged 4 from a rescue home, And a bitch, aged 2 called Myah. Although the number will be doubling in a few days because we went to the rescue home on Sunday for a look around and fell in love with a pair of beautiful strays, One bitch in grey and black stripes and a dog in a lovely gold and white. We only wanted the bitch at first, But when i saw the male i just couldn't leave him there and they came in together so i couldn't seperate them :P.

Just found out i've got to wait another week before i can bring the new additions home. They've both got to be dun (Snip Snip), Poor things,, It's not enough that they've been abandoned and stuck in smelly kennels,, They've now got to lose their equipment as well,, Rather them than me,:eek: