Snake found in toilet!

Sarah

Reminds me of a story my old roommate told me. He lived in a two bedroom one bath apartment, his roommate at the time had an 6 foot red tail boa. The snake escaped his cage and was missing for weeks. His roommate went out of state, and of course the snake shows up. Wrapped around the base of the toilet. He was scared of it and didn't use their bathroom ( used their neighbors) for a week until his roommate got home.

He moved after that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like a pastel or enchi morph too, worth a few bucks.

Someone is probably missing their baby...

I currently own 4 ball pythons and one western hognose, and would cry if I lost one.

ohh PICS! :D

I work for the local water company. When I started, I was a customer advisor answering calls from the public on all things clean or waste water. A colleague of mine sat near me got a call one day that a snake had come up out of his toilet bowl while he was on the loo :eek: Needless to say, we had to advise it wasn't anything we could help with & to call the RSPCA.

I bought Grumpy a Royal Python for Christmas 2 years ago - it got out within a few weeks of being here, never to be seen again :( but our corns have lived a long & happy life in vivs!

Our male and female bumblebees.

Our male and female pieds.

Our baby hognose "Cassie"

I'll make a thread about them when I'm home tonight, its turkey time now.

love the middle ones! remind me of ny piebald husky lol

• 4 weeks later...