Happy Thanksgiving from our pack to yours!

HuskyMom09

I'm not sure how many of you celebrate Thanksgiving but I'd like to take the time to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving from our 'family' to yours :) As we reflect on the past year there are many things to be grateful for, there is but one overshadowing sadness as tomorrow also marks the 1 month anniversary since we lost our Timber. Thus I have put him in our greeting card as an angel, though he's gone physically he remains part of our hearts forever-

post-6615-13586082709014_thumb.jpg

Being English, never celebrated it. But my wife, a childminder, looks after the daughter of an american who is based at RAF Lakenheath in Suffolk, England. They have kindly invited us to a thanksgiving dinner on Saturday so we'll find out what it's all about. Looking forward to it.

Being English, never celebrated it. But my wife, a childminder, looks after the daughter of an american who is based at RAF Lakenheath in Suffolk, England. They have kindly invited us to a thanksgiving dinner on Saturday so we'll find out what it's all about. Looking forward to it.

Its become all about food and the Macy day parade.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2