Parcel delivery. . . Grrrrrr

Andy

So I ordered an Item.

and as part of the delivery selection I specifically chose

Thursday AM delivery. and paid extra for it.

Because Kells, Eden and moi have aoppointments in the afternoon.

So why when I get the tracking information from DPD

Do I get . . . . .

Your delivery time is between 12.03pm and 01.03pm !!!!!

How is this morning. . .

GGGRRRRRR :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

that's so annoying i order something from amazon on 1-2 days delivery turned up 6 days later

Many moons ago I ordered a book from amazon for my son to be delivered to our house while he was home from uni over Easter. 12 weeks after he went back it still hadn't come. After 18 weeks I cancelled it lol

I would complain and get my money back.

But, atleast your delivery window is only an hour. Whenever I order stuff online, I have to wait around for practically the whole day..cause if I miss it they'll send it back to the depot which is like an hour away.

I used to wait the whole day for parcels and sometimes it doesn't come the next day! I used to live in an apartment, so they needed to buzz up to open the front door. I wait the whole day and no one calls, and they leave the note in my mailbox " no one answered". So Annoying lol.

I mail the stuff to my dads store now, as i work there. It always comes in a certain time frame. And when i got my iphone it came first thing in the am, while my buddies had to wait till 5-7pm.

We got our tv fixed recently. Tv turned up sans remote (they forgot it). Was supposed to bring it the following day, yeah right. Finally turned up over a week later after several irate phone calls and promises from them it would come the next day.