Got Snow?

Mazz

Anyone have any snow yet? [MENTION=1262]Rosemary[/MENTION], I know you are going into Spring time. Lucky you!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have non stop rain,mud,gales ,more rain and more mud,just loving this climate change!!:rolleyes:

But...its always that wet in the UK. That's like one of your stereotypes. Everyone knows that! LOL

Gales are what you from the USA call hurricanes :D

In some countries, gales/hurricanes are called cyclones. Like Africa and Australia, I think.

But...its always that wet in the UK. That's like one of your stereotypes. Everyone knows that! LOL

Yes,true,we always have crappy weather,but never known a year like this,it's like living in a bog!! I was watching your vid...Slow motion song( great little vid btw!:)) and I was sooo jealous cos the grass looked nice and dry...no mud!!!This weather here makes owning 4 huskies really hard work.I spend more time cleaning them up after their walk,than time on the actual walk...how annoying is that!!:rolleyes:

Yeah, I'd die if I lived in the UK. I get really annoyed when it only rains a few times a month...

I avoid going to the dog park when its muddy so my car doesn't get all dirty afterwards, so if I lived in the UK I probably wouldn't get going to the dog park at all! LOL

And thank you!

You're Welcome! Lol,yes sadly mud has become a big part of my life these days!! When we take ours out,we have some great off lead places,but cant just let them run anywhere cos they get so dirty.Definitely worth considering emigrating to a desert,I sooo want dust!!!:D

It's usually just the winter that's crap over here. Since living close to the sea the temperature never gets low enough for snow. I guess, living in the low lands we just have to embrace the water :rolleyes: (in fact, I live about 2 meters below sealevel. I guess I have no other choice then to accept water happens, lol)

I can't wait for some snow :) right now I'm a bit tired of the 2 ft deep muddy puddles I'm negotiating on my scooter circuit lol. Between Safi an Loki skirting round the puddles which involves much tree dodging. And Peppa not giving Togo the option and steaming straight through creating huge bow waves that I catch in me wellies, snow would be great!! lol