Skyla's coat type?

BingBlaze n Skyla

ok so im confused with her lol , her face is what i would call standard but then has what i call her 'mane' on her neck , her body fur is REALLY thick , her stomach fur, pants and tail fur is crazy long

so she wouldnt be a standard coat but wouldnt be a wooly either??

Skyla

post-95-13586082856196_thumb.jpg

post-95-13586082854782_thumb.jpg

face

post-95-13586082851908_thumb.jpg

neck

post-95-13586082854134_thumb.jpg

belly fur

post-95-13586082853463_thumb.jpg

post-95-13586082856965_thumb.jpg

pants and crazy tail

post-95-13586082852843_thumb.jpg

post-95-13586082855554_thumb.jpg

She is very fluffy on her body but not so much on her face, hhhmmm I think she is def 1 gorgeous fluff monster - other than that I wouldn't be able to tell, Iv had people ask if Nanook is a woolly and I was never sure if there was a bit in there till I met [MENTION=4807]loops[/MENTION] blitzen and could see the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Dnt hate me but could she be a samoyed cross or have some in her from way up family line?

i cant remember is you've had her from pup i think you have so would be unlikely if she was, its just the tail and length of hair is very samoyed

It's ok lots ov people have asked that , she's pure husky I've got her papers n met both her parents

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

She is very fluffy on her body but not so much on her face' date=' hhhmmm I think she is def 1 gorgeous fluff monster - other than that I wouldn't be able to tell, Iv had people ask if Nanook is a woolly and I was never sure if there was a bit in there till I met [MENTION=4807']loops[/MENTION] blitzen and could see the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

See that's what I'm confused at lol if her face was fluffier I'm sure she'd be classed as a wooly but as it's not I'm not sure what she is lol

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner