A Few pics of Ecko!

Scooke

he is getting used to the surrondings of the house but he loves being outside in the big back yard! he thinks he isa lap dog lol but hes a big boy my mom brough her dogs for a visit and they all got along great he is very sweet i havent gotten him to talk yet tho :P i think once he is comfortable and knows that he lives here he will be very happy!

i have a feeling he will be big full grown which is cool with me if you look at him from behind you would think he was a shepard but his colors rock! he is perfect

Edited by Scooke

the guy at the shelter said 10 months his vet papers from the begining of the month said 8... you can definitly tell hes still a pup

Yeah, the shelters mixed up Suka's age too. They kept on saying he was 2 years older than he actually was!

It might take him a bit to get used to his surroundings. Suka didn't eat his food for a few days before he finally settled (though we're his 3rd home).

What a lovely pup! I'm sure he'll settle in no time. It took my boy Kuma a while to settle in but he has a really timid personality but now he is just a silly goofy boy. Ecko is lucky to be out of a shelter and in a warm home! I can see a good mix of both breeds physically, can't wait to hear how his personality comes out. Wishing you and Ecko the best of luck!