Farewell our kayak

SA DA KA

our kayak had to say good bye to us today and is now with sasha and dakota at the rainbow bridge. We looked into his eyes and we both said go find sasha and dakota. He was very loved and will be so missed...

Run free along side sasha and dakota... ♥ ♥ ♥

post-6713-13586082918082_thumb.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(:cry1::cry1::rip:

I'm so sorry, SA DA KA. Kayak truly was a special boy, and he always made me smile.

We'll all miss him.

I'm truly shocked, I never saw this coming. He was a brave boy.

But he'll always be with you two. In your hearts. Along with Sasha and Dakota.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't believe he's gone, he fought his way through so much. Will really miss the pictures of him sleeping outside your bakery. I may never have met him but yet I'm pretty sure I'll never forget him either! Run free Kayak. R I P.

I am so very sorry to hear this news. Run free Kayak you touched the hearts of so many people and you were truly special. I am in tears, my thoughts and prayers are with you SADAKA.

[MENTION=5430]Biggles[/MENTION] Dearest Biggles. Thank you for your kind words. Tears in our eyes as we type to you. We will E Mail you soon.... Hugs and Love <3