The Pawpack Huskies!! Rock Huskies !!(Our Huskies Rock!!)

basketcase687

Lol I love the bit at the last where they head into the distance.. That's what mine look like lolol brilliant video Karen.. Thank you so much for posting :)

By the way I actually loved it all, not just the last bit

Lol....and that was the last we ever saw of them!!!:rolleyes:.Thanks Nicola,glad you liked it.xx

Thanks for the heads up. I am so glad that I saw it before I left for work. Put a smile on my face. Love Tundy laid out across the other two in the bed, and all the paw inserts. Just a great video and such great huskies. Love them, love mine...love all of them. It's seeing dogs like yours, mine, and others that make me wonder why there are so many unloved out there when obviously they are so easy to love and are so loving! Thanks for sharing.;)

Ha ha,next great video:).

The best part 4 me: 2.00-2.20 and 4.30;)

BTW,what program do you use to edit video(I'm looking for something simple)

Thank you!!:D. For editing our vids we use 2 apps,one called Splice,which should be free,and another called Pinnacle Studios,which is about £8 to download.As for being simple though I'm not so sure.My daughter produces our vids and it always looks very complicated to me:rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up. I am so glad that I saw it before I left for work. Put a smile on my face. Love Tundy laid out across the other two in the bed, and all the paw inserts. Just a great video and such great huskies. Love them, love mine...love all of them. It's seeing dogs like yours, mine, and others that make me wonder why there are so many unloved out there when obviously they are so easy to love and are so loving! Thanks for sharing.;)

Thank you Nanci for your kind comments:).I'm glad it put a smile on your face!! As you rightly say,they are so easy to love,and no great secret to caring for them either.Just regular exercise ,along with lots of love and attention,which they then return 10 times over.Why so many people can't manage that I don't understand either.I guess yours and mine are some of the lucky ones.They have won the lottery:D....Karen.xx

• 2 weeks later...

Aaah thats amazing, what a great video :) I love seeing them rtun free and play all happily like that, really brings a smile to my face, just wish i could let kai run around like that but there are no enclosed areas around here and i would never let him off if its not enclosed, hes not as well behaved as your pups :) Theyre so cute!

Aaah thats amazing, what a great video :) I love seeing them rtun free and play all happily like that, really brings a smile to my face, just wish i could let kai run around like that but there are no enclosed areas around here and i would never let him off if its not enclosed, hes not as well behaved as your pups :) Theyre so cute![/quote

Aww thank you!:) .Yes ,they are good guys and do listen well.(for huskies!!)We are very lucky to live so close to this exceptional area.It's the only place they ever go,to them it's like an extension of their garden!!:rolleyes:

Aww, thank you Liz, have missed you and yours too!! You haven't been around enough:(. Hope my favourite super fluffy mutt and the rest of the pack are all ok too...:)Karen.xx

Hi Karen Indi is fine she celebrated her 3rd birthday in Nov :) the other two are doing great as well.. Indi does make me laugh though she's taken to throwing herself on her side when she doesn't want to run on the bike with the others!!! Is such a funny sight when she does it! Freya just stops and looks and Brooke tries to pull her along!! Need to try and catch it on video :)

Great video! Really liked the parts where they give you their paws. My boy hates his feet being touched so he will only rarely give me his paw.

Thank you!!.:)When it comes to their feet,:rolleyes:I think I have a touch of OCD! I am forever scrubbing their dirty little paws,so they really don't mind at all!!:D

Hi Karen Indi is fine she celebrated her 3rd birthday in Nov :) the other two are doing great as well.. Indi does make me laugh though she's taken to throwing herself on her side when she doesn't want to run on the bike with the others!!! Is such a funny sight when she does it! Freya just stops and looks and Brooke tries to pull her along!! Need to try and catch it on video :)

Glad to hear they are all ok.Lol,Indi sounds like my lot,they would run a mile at the sight of a bike!!!.Yes,you must try and video that or would love to see some up to date pics of your pack...it's been too long,so get posting !!.:)