Molly's cone of shame

Mollys Dad

Don't see her owie in the picture. You may want to try her without it. Andy had both dew claws removed and never once went to lick them. Sometimes i think the licking helps with healing. Even when Jessy stepped on his leg and opened the scab, we put bandage back on, and left it for a day...and he's been fine. No coneheads in our house! Hope Molly is better soon.

awww poor girl, hope she's better soon x

The cut is quite deep, but I think, owing to its location, a stitch would be a waste of time. She's had a good soak in salt water and savalon, and the wound has been dressed and bandaged so we'll see how it looks tomorrow.

Molly is always in the wars, it seems. :groan:

Lol! When Moll's dad put it on, Molly went into the lounge and straight away she glared at Mia, as if to say, "Don't you even think about sniggering in my general direction."

I remember very clearly how the girls thought it hilarious when Timber had to wear one - they took absolutely no notice of him when he tried to restore order - they just couldn't take him seriously.

This is not going to bode well with Molly's pride...I can just tell it won't.:D

Lol! When Moll's dad put it on, Molly went into the lounge and straight away she glared at Mia, as if to say, "Don't you even think about sniggering in my general direction."

I remember very clearly how the girls thought it hilarious when Timber had to wear one - they took absolutely no notice of him when he tried to restore order - they just couldn't take him seriously.

This is not going to bode well with Molly's pride...I can just tell it won't.:D

:doglaugh:

Bo and Ollie will have their paws and anything else they can cross that she has lost the CoS by the weekend. Molly in a mood is definitely no fun (and that's an understatement) She may only be little BUT she certainly has a temper. When her hackles go up she does a brilliant impersonation of the hunch back of Notre Dame.