where in the world would you like to visit?

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

where in the world would you like to visit? you can include pics if you want.

me?

the great barrier reef

post-2224-13586083105052_thumb.jpg

pyramids in egypt and probably ride a camel too

post-2224-13586083109092_thumb.jpg

disney world florida

post-2224-13586083111357_thumb.gif

universal studios florida

post-2224-13586083112271_thumb.jpg

sea world orlando

post-2224-13586083112681_thumb.jpg

think thats it lol

1. Serengeti to see the Great Migration of the Wildebeest

[h=1]The Great Migration[/h]

The extraordinary annual Great Migration of wildebeest and other grazing herbivores across the Serengeti-Mara ecosystem is one of the greatest spectacles in the natural world. Over two million herbivores partake in this journey, with about 200 000 zebra and 500 000 Thomson's gazelle behind the main players... one-and-a-half million wildebeest!

post-1262-1358608311284_thumb.jpg

2. Alaska - in winter

post-1262-13586083113479_thumb.jpg

3. Vermont - in Autumn

post-1262-13586083114555_thumb.jpg

4. New York - at night

post-1262-13586083114863_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately I will have to fly to the last three to get there, so probably will not be visiting these places :(

1. Serengeti to see the Great Migration of the Wildebeest

The Great Migration

The extraordinary annual Great Migration of wildebeest and other grazing herbivores across the Serengeti-Mara ecosystem is one of the greatest spectacles in the natural world. Over two million herbivores partake in this journey, with about 200 000 zebra and 500 000 Thomson's gazelle behind the main players... one-and-a-half million wildebeest!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65014[/ATTACH]

2. Alaska - in winter

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65015[/ATTACH]

3. Vermont - in Autumn

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65016[/ATTACH]

4. New York - at night

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65017[/ATTACH]

Unfortunately I will have to fly to the last three to get there, so probably will not be visiting these places :(

ooh i forgot the alaska bit lol

oh and the northern lights how could i forget them!

Seeing as I've just finished a 12hr nightshift, the place I want to visit most is........................

My warm, comfy bed, and dream of nice places to go and see,

A couple spring to mind though

Dyer Island, South Aftrica to play with the Great Whites

Everest Base Camp, just 'cos it's there and Macchu Picchu to see the sunrise.

Living here in Norway we see northern lights all the time, pepeol are saying about it being cold it adds to the feel of it. They are cool but everyday thing now:) I would love to go to Vancouver and also we are going over to see Santa in Lapland in a few weeks. It's only 5 or 6hiurs drive form where I lives.

Living here in Norway we see northern lights all the time, pepeol are saying about it being cold it adds to the feel of it. They are cool but everyday thing now:) I would love to go to Vancouver and also we are going over to see Santa in Lapland in a few weeks. It's only 5 or 6hiurs drive form where I lives.

I am so jelous of you i want to live where you do and snowboard everywhere all day lol

I dose get a bit boring after a while. I love just teaching the little ones to do things, they learn to snowboard and ski from ages of 2-3 so when you get to ages 21-25 it's life if you don't do it you go now where:)

That would be amazing!! Wish i had learnt at that age! lol

can you take pics of the lights for us? please?

and santa in lapland too:D

Now picture me at night, with the northern lights above me, on a sled pulled by huskies. That's my #1 thing of my list of things I HAVE to do at some point :D

Just curious, whereabouts in Norway do you live?