what would happen to your dogs if something happened to you?

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

what would happen to your dogs if something happened to you?

this worries me as i know none of my family could take care of them

If it was me or alex then the other would have them of course, but if it was both of us I guess Id want them rehomed together hopefully on here.

at least that way i know theyd go to someone i know and would look after them. and someone theyd know too.

anyone wanna be in my will to have them? lol:(

i need to make it clear to my family what i want to happen in case i guess.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine would be ok , the parents would look after them or I know terry would look after them for me too

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

see youd be my first choice to have mine but not sure that could happen lol

see youd be my first choice to have mine but not sure that could happen lol

Oh I deffo would , would need to sort out angel n skyla's issues but I'd work at it n wouldn't let them down, I'm glad you would trust me enough with your babies, tbh if my parents or terry couldn't look after mine they'd probably go to you , specially bings as I know he'd be spoilt rotten with u

Oh I deffo would , would need to sort out angel n skyla's issues but I'd work at it n wouldn't let them down, I'm glad you would trust me enough with your babies, tbh if my parents or terry couldn't look after mine they'd probably go to you , specially bings as I know he'd be spoilt rotten with u

err yeah i didnt think of that lol but i wouldnt want them split up. and id have bings and skyla in a heartbeat.

even if alex didnt like it lol

especially bings, aunty loves her special boy <3

good question and one we often don't think about. My aunt recently died very suddenly and left her 2 little lhasa apso's who are now 11 years old and quite unsettled but my cousin is staying with them at the moment but it did get me thinking about my dogs. My mum would probably keep Gem and as she is now 10 not as demanding now, but the huskies, I am not so sure. If it was a few years from now my boys would probably keep them.

I would hope someone on here would help my mum would keep some of them but of course she wouldn't cope with them all. I think my family would help with some of them its kobie, spirit and nanuk who would be the one she wouldn't cope with. I always worry as my health keeps taking a turn for the worse but as long as I'm still breathing they will alway be with me

Assuming my Mom's still around, she would take care of him.

If not, then my brother would take care of Suka.

When I die of old age, and assuming my brother wouldn't want to take any dogs I may have, then I would put them in my will saying they MUST go to a clean, loving, and responsible home (I'd make a list of what I deem as 'responsible').

I would hope someone on here would help my mum would keep some of them but of course she wouldn't cope with them all. I think my family would help with some of them its kobie' date=' spirit and nanuk who would be the one she wouldn't cope with. I always worry as my health keeps taking a turn for the worse but as long as I'm still breathing they will alway be with me[/quote']

if i was able to id help, even if it was just to find them good homes x

on another forum someone said that they have a clause that states the dogs are to be pts and buried with her :o

to pts a healthy dog seems very selfish to me.

uh agreed! I would have Cloud and Yuki rehomed, together, but not put down just because something happened to me. That seems way too selfish :S

My uncle would probably want to keep Aleu here with him. Failing that, I'd like someone that would keep up all the things I do with her so there is a range of suitable people I would consider sending her to.

For example Pete, Brian, Lee (If polee didn't want to eat her lol), Sid...

Otherwise, I'd happily let her go back to Aldwyn her breeder as I know he loves her and would happily take her back.

Stacey xxx

well mine are coming with me yes i'd put them to sleep, i'm hoping it's years away but even another 2 years makes them 8,8 and 9 and it's hard to find homes for older dogs pluss no one will take the 3 together, so like it or not mine will be buried with me. at least i'll know their together and not being split or abused. like i say i'm hoping to be around for a while yet but thats my plan.

Denali, Seal, Kenna, and Enya would be returned to their breeders. Dakota, Juneau, Diamond, and Riley will go to my friend who runs a Siberian Husky Rescue to be placed into Siberian approved homes. Rockie and Tikaani will go to my friend who takes in wolf dog rescues into her 'sanctuary'. Aspen will go to my Aussie friend to be placed into an appropriate mini-aussie home. It's all provisioned in my will along with funding to each group to assist in the transfer.

Sadly I don't know what would happen with my boys if both me and Tim were to pass on at the same time. I have no children and the only people in my family who like dogs couldn't take them all in. Most likely Tim's mom would take Tenchi in as she has a female, spayed, pekingese her self and adores Tenchi but she doesn't like big dogs nore could she keep them where she lives. I would love for my brother to take in the big boys but he has 3 dogs as is and not sure he would be able to take in a pit bull and husky, plus he lets his dogs outside off lead and doesn't have a fenced in yard :S

All of our animals are covered under a Pet Trust contract. Copies are with each of Trustees, the vet, two Rescue groups and a trusted friend who will make sure everything is done as stated in our contracts. We also have a savings account that will be given to the trustee who fosters or homes our fur-kids.